I’m very, very excited for everything! Just being in Italy will be a privilege within itself. But I’m most excited about going for a ride on a Gondola! I’ve always wanted to do this and it’s also on my bucket list! I’ve heard it’s expensive but very worth it! I honestly didn’t know much about going on a Gondola ride, so I found some information that was very informative and I thought I’d share..
- Gondola fares are standard and set officially. These are the minimum fares for a standard gondola ride but rates can go higher.
- A standard gondola ride is 40 minutes so if you negotiate for a lower fare, you’ll end up with a shorter ride.
- Gondola fares are higher at night.
- Gondolas hold six people and can be shared without affecting the fee so you can save money by sharing a tariff with several people.
- If you book a gondola ride through a hole or agency, there’s likely to be an additional fee built into the price.
- If you’d like to arrange your gondola ride ahead of time (and pay in US dollars), select Italy arranges gondola rides with or without music.